ELS provides a unique combination of local and global support to our clients.
The key differentiators include:
- More than 360 man years of experience in managing global and domestic clinical research projects.
- Medical expertise to support our clients on a 24/7 basis.
- Site centric model to support the day-to-day activities.
- Highly experienced and trained Clinical Research Coordinators (CRC) to support the site team and generate high quality data.
- CRC support for audio-visual consenting procedures.
- Regulatory support for global and domestic clients.
- Coordinate with EC for timely submission, follow up and approval.
- Project and site specific recruitment activities for rapid enrollment.
- Timely submission of safety reports to the EC and the regulatory agencies.
- Experience in FDA and EMA inspections.