Excel Life Sciences (ELS) is a US-based, India-focused provider of comprehensive clinical trial management services. ELS is built around passionate and experienced individuals working alongside our clients to accelerate clinical research and deliver new drugs and medical devices to market. Here are some basic facts about ELS:
- US based Delaware Corporation with a fully owned Indian subsidiary focused exclusively on clinical research.
- Over 22 operational locations across India and US offices in Boston, Chicago and Raleigh/Durham.
- Clinical operations team has over 300+ years of collective clinical experience.
- Team has conducted more than 350 global and domestic trials at hundreds of sites with thousands of patients.
- Trained over 3000 clinical research personnel in India.
- Executive team has spoken at an estimated 175 conferences that have been published in numerous industry trade journals and magazines.
- Management team brings experience from some of the most respected and recognized companies within the clinical trials industry, including: Sandoz, Upjohn, Thomson Corporation, CenterWatch, Quintiles, PPD, Unilever, D. Anderson & Company, Microsoft, American Express and Marriott Intl.
- Our extensive domain knowledge helps us understand the expectations and needs of biopharmaceutical and device companies in the US and Europe.
- Our India operations team and our strategic partners internationally ensure the most cost effective and efficient execution of global drug and device development programs.